Monday, March 19, 2012

M*A*S*H's Greatest Hits: Margaret, Part 2

sg
Okay M*A*S*H fans, I have to admit: I goofed on this one.

Last week, I posted a list of what I thought were Margaret "Hot Lips" Houlihan's Greatest Hits from M*A*S*H. Not too long after, Swamp Rat Russell Burbage wondered where Season Five's "The Nurses" and Season Six's "Temporary Duty" was. I was dumbfounded--how did I forget to put these two on the list, especially the former? I guess I was having a bad day, and my mind was (at least partially) elsewhere.

So, in the interest of doing this right, we're doing a Part 2 to this poll. I've taken the top vote-getting show from the first poll--Season Four's "Deluge"--and adding Russell's two suggestions, plus two more, for a sort of run-off election. One "Hot Lips" episode to rule them all!

Margaret's Greatest Hits, Part 2:

"Carry On, Hawkeye" (Season Two)
"Deluge" (Season Four)
"The Nurses" (Season Five)
"Images" (Season Six)
"Temporary Duty" (Season Six)


Our results so far:
Hawkeye: "Sometimes You Hear The Bullet" (Season One)
Trapper: "Kim" (Season Two)
Henry: "Abyssinia, Henry" (Season Three)


2 comments:

Russell said...

Wow, this is really tough! So many fine performances from Loretta Swit to choose from!
Seeing as how it's one of my all-time favorites, I guess I have to pick TEMPORARY DUTY.

Radar Hat said...

I still have to go with The Nurses. The Deluge, however, is a close second - as well as one of my top ten all-time.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...